Browsing All posts tagged under »St Margaret Mary’s«

The lost history of St Margaret Mary’s

November 27, 2012 by

0

The Lost History of St Margaret Mary’s RC Church on Boswall Parkway On Remembrance Sunday 2012 the long-awaited History of St Margaret Mary’s Granton, Edinburgh was published. It covers the period 1937, when the parish was commissioned, through 1939 when it was opened to the present day (writes Harold Hindle). Much material had been completely […]