Registration is now open for Royal Blind’s ‘Glow in the Park’ charity fundraiser in the grounds of Fettes College this month. Details below:
5.30pm Saturday 27 October 2012
The Grounds of Fettes College
Carrington Road, Edinburgh
Royal Blind’s Annual Children’s Sponsored Walk “Glow in the Park” registration is now open!
This year’s theme is Magic & Illusion, so magic something up to wear. And this year you could help us break the Guinness World Record for the “Largest Magic Lesson” so you too could be a record breaker!!!
What you can expect from Glow in the Park:
- Event gates open at 5.30pm.
- Free goodie bag & medal for each child
- The evening will be hosted by a Forth FM presenter – who will help get us in place to set a new world record!
- There is an indoor area to grab hot drinks and snacks
- Take part in our toy raffle
- Free glow in the dark face painting.
- Magic activities around the route to add more fun to the walk.
Everyone must be registered before the event – there is a small donation of £5 per child, 3 and under free & £2 per adult. This is to cover the costs for the child’s medal, goodie bag and certificate and ensure all sponsorship money can go directly to our services we provide for the blind and visually impaired.
to secure your place, find out more information, see last year’s photos visit our event page now and register!
Click Here to see our sponsorship pack.
For further information visit www.royalblind.org.uk