The Food for Thought Forum invite you to ‘A celebration of local apples (and pumpkins!)’ on Friday 19 October from 10am – midday at Craigroyston Community High School, Pennywell Road
Everyone’s invited to:
- Bring and share your apple recipes
- Bring a clean empty jar and fill it with fresh apple jelly
- Children’s apple activities!
- Cooking demonstrations (including pumpkin soup)
- Information about food activities and groups in the area
Who’s got the best apple recipe in North Edinburgh?
Cook your favourite apple dish, bring it along and enter the great apple competition! Everyone gets to be a judge and there will be a brilliant prize for the winner!
For more information call Anita on 551 1671.